Since our inception, ECPC has been training mental health professionals and students from Master’s Degree programs in marriage and family therapy, psychology or similarly related fields.
Many of the early childhood development professionals working in Southern California today have at one point studied with us here at ECPC. We are very proud to continue training and educating the next generation of mental health professionals in early childhood development. For those interested us, please either click on the intern or volunteer pages for more information.
We welcome new additions to our ECPC Staff and are always looking for committed people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of families. Hands-on, in depth and clinically based training is available for future ECPC group leaders and child development specialists.
Some of our past workshops have included:
- When Bad things Happen to Kids
- Mommy Stay – Don’t Go Away (a workshop about separation)
- Understanding challenging behaviors in the preschool child
- Me! Mine! No! (A series of workshops about creative problem solving with toddlers and their parents)
- Exploring resources and referrals for the preschool child
To be placed on the mailing list for our next workshop, please e-mail: <http://www.privatedaddy.com?q=TFtoUmZxbXNTGwAVYnFYaERZUQ-3D-3D_19>